WHAT ARE INKMARK™ UV PRINTABLE MATERIALS?
Inkmark™ UV materials are a unique line of coated metal and plastic substrates that are optimized to accept DCS's Multisolve™ IR2, IRF4, IRF6(T) UV LED inks without the use of any chemical wipe or adhesion promoter.
expanding the list of potential applications:
- ADA-compliant/Braille signage
- Name badges
- Industrial labeling
- Exterior and interior signage
- Desk plates and door plates
- Machine tags and labeling
- And much more!
InkMark™ UV Metal Stock Sizes
- Full Sheet – 24" x 48" (609mm x 1219mm)
- Quarter Sheet – 12" x 24" (304mm x 609mm)
- Custom cuts and shapes available.
* Available with round or square corners. Please contact DCS Customer Service at email@example.com for custom cuts, colors and thicknesses, or if you require adhesive.
Non-Reflective Machined Jigs
- Outdoor UV stable for up to 2 years (no overcoat required)
- Accepts UV inks without any adhesion promoter
- ADA compliant (matte finish only)
- Resistant to perfumes and solvents
- Resists 100% isopropyl alcohol
- Highly scratch resistant
- Works with DCS Multisolve IR2, IRF4, and IRF6(T) UV LED inks
- InkMark UV Plastic substrates are also available