Standard Jigs Available from Direct Color Systems
Standard and custom jigs from Direct Color Systems are designed and calibrated to fit the required Direct Jet model. Based on the shape of the product to be printed, one of the following options may be suitable:
Laser Cut Acrylic Jigs
- Laser cut out of 1/8” or 1/4” matte opaque acrylic (depending on height of product)
- Suitable for flat objects with parallel tops and bottoms or curved objects that will remain stationary.
Three Ply Laminated Jigs with Tacky Mat Center
- Cut out of 1/8” matte opaque acrylic (customer products need to be more that 1/8” thick). Tacky mat will be sandwiched under cavity cutouts and backer material to create a tray so parts in tray are removable from printer bed.
- Built with pins to utilize the bushings on the printer table to ensure exact placement each time
- Suitable for flat objects with parallel tops and bottoms or curved objects that will remain stationary
Non-Reflective Machined Jigs
- Machined out of monolithic non reflective material.
- Built with pins to utilize the bushings on the printer table to ensure exact placement each time.
- Necessary for all products that are irregular in shape.
Please contact DCS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete details and pricing information. Custom jigs are available and quotes will be provided on request. Payment terms are 50% on placement of order and 50% before shipment. Printer model type being used must be specified on PO for any jig. Lead time for any jigs outlined above will be 2-6 weeks after drawing is approved by customer.